Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Annual Trip to Seattle





















Wow, almost an entire year has flown by since I've been keeping this blog. We're right back where we started with our annual trip to Seattle. Once again, Jett & I had a wonderful time visiting Lise & her kids.

We took Jett, Brynja & Declan to Seattle Center where Jett rode his very first Roller Coaster. He was scared, but quite honestly, I think he would do just about anything so long as it was with Brynja.

We went to Pike's Market & watched them throw the fish. We even bought some of the Salmon which Lise cooked on the grill & it was delicious.

We spent a relaxing Saturday lounging around the house while the kids played on the Slip 'n Slide & ran through the sprinklers.

Then we wrapped up the weekend with an amazing day at the Bean's Lake House.

We can't wait to visit again & we love & miss the entire family.

No comments: